Topics Related to Your Search
Application Management and Maintenance
Social Networks and Community Management
Business Process Management (BPM)
Business Intelligence Solutions
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 25 of 471 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Computer Weekly – 13 November 2012: Government commits to open standards
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we look at the government's controversial new policy on open standards and what it means for public sector IT. After hurricane Sandy hit New York, we talk to one datacentre operator about how it kept services running. And our latest buyers' guide examines the market for infrastructure on demand. Read the issue now.
November 13, 2012
Business Analytics Buying Criteria: The Three Maxims
- (Free Research) When evaluating business analytics systems, IT leaders must consider the performance and scalability requirements of the underlying infrastructure. This paper examines the types of business analytics software available, highlights the analytical workload demands, and buying criteria to consider for various types of business analytics software.
August 07, 2012
by Dell Software
Notes Migration Tools That Reduce Stress and Increase Success
- (Free Research) Migrating from Lotus Notes to Exchange and SharePoint can be complex and expensive, so proper planning and execution is key. You must ensure that you minimize downtime and data loss – while keeping productivity high - when transitioning mailboxes and applications.
March 07, 2011
by Teamstudio, Inc.
Migrating to Microsoft from Lotus Notes®? Not so Fast!
- (Free Research) There is some good information presented in this document and no doubt you would like to get this information for your existing applications, even if you are not planning a migration.
Gartner: Deriving value from Big Data for CRM
- (Free Research) Kimberly Collins, research vice-president of Gartner highlights the critical steps organisations should to take to integrate big data into Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Computer Weekly – 6 November 2012: The business benefits of 4G
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, as the UK's first 4G mobile network goes live, we examine the benefits for business. IT security suppliers say that cross-industry collaboration is needed – but can they work together? And we take a look at the latest wireless networking technology, known as WiGig. Read the issue now.
Leaders and Laggards in the Digital Economy
- (Free Research) The digitisation index from Booz & Co reveals the business leaders and laggards in the digital technology and explains why it is vital to embrace it.
European cross-border e-commerce
- (Free Research) European consumers' growing use digital channels as part of their shopping experience is driving retailers’ focus on delivering efficient online, cross-border operations in Europe, this research report from Accenture reveals.
Special report on SAP
- (Free Research) This 9 page special report, independently written by Computer Weekly and updated for 2013, gives you the key facts on SAP, its strategy, products and services and financial performance.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Mobility on Cisco Catalyst Series Switches - The Wired Side of Wireless
- (Free Research) Cisco has defined a wireless architecture that provides tight integration and unification of wired and wireless networks. Read this paper to learn about the key features and business benefits of Cisco Catalyst Series switches and Cisco Unified Wireless Networks.
The Global ICT Supplier Top 50
- (Free Research) This report from Booz & Co evalutes the 50 largest publicly traded suppliers of ITC products and services and assesses their readiness to meet the demands of an increasingly digital world.
by Compuware Corporation
Borderless Applications and the Changing Face of Application Performance Management
- (Free Research) This paper discusses the shift in application performance management by IT operations and it provides insight into how best to ensure applications spanning across all boundaries of enterprise and the Internet can successfully be monitored and managed to meet the needs of the business.
by F5 Networks
Maximizing IT Investments: Recession-proofing Your Network
- (Free Research) This whitepaper outlines a plan that enables network teams to implement a plan that optimizes application performance. It also identifies recession-proof networking technologies and their challenges.
IBM Lotus Notes and Domino
- (Free Research) IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Administrator clients form the backbone of a simplified, security-rich, and real-time work environment designed to foster an increase in knowledge sharing, business insight and productivity. Download the trial for an evaluation period of 90 days.
Social Media Analytics - Making Customer Insights Actionable
- (Free Research) This white paper will examine the role social media can play in presenting a more strategic view of customer data and how the right combination of technologies can deliver insight to help companies more effectively meet perpetually shifting consumer demands expressed through, and influenced by, these dynamic communication channels.
Evaluate: Lotus Notes and Domino Administrator clients
- (Free Research) IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Administrator clients nurture communication and real-time connections to form the backbone of a simplified, security-rich, and real-time work environment designed to foster an increase in knowledge sharing, business insight and productivity.
Nucleus Research Note: IBM Cognos Express
- (Free Research) Learn how midsize companies can rapidly adopt Business Intelligence (BI) and Performance Management (PM) technologies while minimizing training, support and ongoing costs in this research note from Nucleus Research.
by Peer Software
Sharepoint WAN Optimization And WAFS
- (Free Research) Design teams across the world collaborate to create and develop products. Unfortunately, IT organizations face serious challenges when collaborative teams share large files. This white paper will assess the strengths and weaknesses of the four technologies most commonly used to enhance file sharing for distributed teams.
by Esker Inc.
Pitfalls to avoid in SAP order management
- (Free Research) In this expert e-guide, readers will learn about pitfalls to avoid in order management, as well as how to take advantage of financial tools within the system.
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Provergent Suite - Telecom Order & Inventory Software
The Provergent Communication Asset Management Suite helps to manage the planning, procuring, provisioning, auditing & delivering of communications services. Provergent allows you to build accurate & easy to manage centralized inventories, backed up by automated provisioning processes to manage all moves, adds, changes & deletes in the inventory.
The Business Case for ALM Transformation
- (Free Research) A single, common application lifecycle management (ALM) platform provides improved quality, time to market and business agility. A seamless migration to a new platform for application lifecycle management can be achieved through thoughtful planning. Read this paper for best practices for a seamless ALM migration.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.